This page describes how the website is managed with regard to the processing of personal data of users consulting it. This information is provided pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 applicable from 25 May 2018 – General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) to those who interact with the web services of Cyber Guru S.r.l., accessible by electronic means from the web address: www.cyberguru.it
The information is provided only for the site www.cyberguru.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links for which Cyber Guru S.r.l. is not responsible.
In accordance with article 4 point 7 of GDPR 2016/679, the Data Controller is the company Cyber Guru S.r.l., with registered office in Rome (Italy), Viale della Grande Muraglia 284, 00144 Rome, in the person of its Legal Representative, Tel. (+39) 065159281, Fax (+39) 0651963515.
THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO – Data Protection Officer)
Cyber Guru S.r.l. has taken steps in accordance with article 37 of GDPR 2016/679 to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO). The DPO is the company’s primary point of reference for all relevant privacy issues, including the protection of clients’ personal data – users and the exercise of their rights.
For any problem related to your privacy, you may contact our DPO at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of The Data Controller and at the company Aruba S.p.a., which manages the hosted site, and are carried out only by technical personnel of the service assigned to such processing. No data from the web service is communicated or distributed externally.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
During their normal operation, computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected with the intent of associating it with identified users but, by its own very nature, could lead to the identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, digital code indicating the server response status (successful, error etc.) and other parameters pertaining to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistics about the usage of the website and to check that it is functioning correctly; it is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site; except for this possibility, web contact data is presently retained for no longer than thirty days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Filling in a form on the pages of the same site also entails the subsequent acquisition of the data supplied voluntarily by the person who completed it.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent loss of data, possible illegal or improper use of data and unauthorised access.
PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND NATURE OF PROVISION
Personal Data collected through the Website will be processed by Cyber Guru S.r.l. for the following purposes:
- Responding to specific enquiries from the person concerned in the “Contact” section (request an appointment, request information, contact the team). Consent Not required. The legal basis is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter (b) of EU Regulation 2016/679 or the processing is necessary for the performance of a Contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- Voluntarily register for the company newsletter. Consent Necessary. The legal basis is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter (a) of EU Regulation 2016/679, or processing is possible with the explicit consent of the data subject;
- Request to become a Partner. Consent Not required. The legal basis is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter (b) of EU Regulation 2016/679 or the processing is necessary for the performance of a Contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- Requesting access credentials for a Demo. Consent Not required. The legal basis is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter (b) of EU Regulation 2016/679 or the processing is necessary for the performance of a Contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- Assessing possible job applications by acquiring CVs in the “Work with Us” section Requires express consent. The legal basis is under article 111 bis of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- Registering for training courses and events. Consent Not required. The legal basis is founded on article 6, paragraph 1, letter b), or the processing is necessary for the performance of a Contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- Research and statistical analysis on anonymous aggregated data, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and assessing user-friendliness and interest in order to make the Site more functional and improve performance; Consent Not necessary as there is no processing of personal data;
- Related to compliance with laws and regulations; Consent Not necessary as the legal basis of the processing is to fulfil a legal obligation;
To establish, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the courts exercise their judicial functions. Consent Not necessary as the legal basis for the processing is to pursue a legitimate interest of the owner.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
Some of the Data Subject’s Personal Data are transferred to Recipients outside the European Community.
Cyber Guru S.r.l is committed to limiting the areas of circulation and processing of personal data (e.g. storage, archiving, preservation of data on its servers) to countries belonging to the European Union, with express prohibition to transfer them to non-EU countries that do not guarantee (or in the absence of) an adequate level of protection, or, in the absence of the means of protection provided by EU Regulation 2016/679 – CHAPTER V (adequacy decision, Standard Contractual Clauses or explicit consent from the data subject).
AREAS OF COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data acquired through the website in question may be disclosed to:
Personal data acquired through the website in question may be disclosed to:
- persons authorised to process Cyber Guru S.r.l.’s data;
- hosting companies;
- companies that provide management and technical support services for the company’s IT infrastructure;
- companies that provide email marketing platforms;
- to public bodies or offices in accordance with legal and/or contractual obligations
An up-to-date list of the external data controllers appointed pursuant to article 28 of GDPR 2016/679.
Cyber Guru S.r.l. will process the data collected through it for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this information notice. Notwithstanding the above, Cyber Guru S.r.l. will process Personal Data for as long as permitted by Italian law to protect its interests (article 2947, paragraph 1, 3 Italian Civil Code).
The services provided on this website are not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect data, including personal details, related to minors.
Should we become aware that we have collected the personal data of a minor, we will immediately delete such data, unless we are obliged by law to retain the same.
Users are kindly requested to contact us if they believe that Cyber Guru Srl has mistakenly or unintentionally collected information about a minor.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The user can freely exercise the rights referred to in Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR 2016/679 or:
- withdraw their consent at any time. Users may revoke their consent to the processing of their personal data as described above.
- the right to object to the processing of their data. Users may object to the processing of their data when it is carried out on any legal basis other than consent.
- the right to access their data. Users have the right to obtain information on what data is being processed by the Controller and on particular aspects of the processing methodology, and to obtain a copy of any data processed.
- the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data. Users may verify that their data is correct and ask for it to be updated or corrected as necessary.
- obtain limitation to processing. In certain circumstances, the User may ask for restrictions to be set on the processing of the Personal Data. In this eventuality, the Data Controller may not process the data for any purpose with the exception of storage.
- the right to have their personal data removed or erased. In certain circumstances, users may request the erasure of their data by the Data Controller.
- receive the Personal Data concerning them or transfer it to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive the Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where technically feasible, and to have it transferred without hindrance to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable where the data is processed automatically, and the processing is based on the user’s consent, or a contract to which the user is a party or contractual provisions connected to it.
- the right to lodge a complaint. The User may make a complaint with the competent supervisory authority responsible for Personal Data protection, or take legal action.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Cyber Guru S.r.l by writing to the email address: email@example.com.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
Data subjects who consider that the processing of their personal data relating to navigation through this website is in breach of the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, as provided for in article 77 of the Regulation, or to take legal action (Article 79 of the Regulation).
UPDATING AND REVIEWING